Monday 18 April 2011

Wessex Wyverns

Thought I'd post up some of my 15mm British which are mostly based up FoW style. In painting these guys I had the 43rd Wessex Division in mind- if you look really closely you might see some little wyvern badges, well more like blue & yellow blobs on some of them.
I can't post these on the FoW forum owing to the Peter Pig figures mixed in with BattleFront. Notice the radio operator sitting by the fallen tree? that is a BF British Para with his helmet replaced with a miliput beret. Also notice the PP officer chap with leather jerkin, just a repaint of a Para officer- I wish someone had made some regular infantry in leather jerkins. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...