Tuesday 26 January 2016

Dad's Army WIP Part 7

Seven parts already? Time is flying along, and progress is being made each day.
Now that I have given you an idea of how I prepare and paint figures in previous posts, I will post regular updates of the project's progress.
In the photos below you can see the next batch already have their base colours and wash layers, plus there are some cyclists which have been glued and are waiting their turn.
Pictured are Vickers Team, Lewis Gun team, what looks like a BAR team, telephone box, bicycle, bloke using phone, a dispatch rider, and a couple of others carrying rifles.





Thanks for reading & looking at the pictures :-)
Stay tuned for the next exciting episode.
Any questions, feel free to fire away in the comments section- I will do my best to answer.

All the best,

John.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I didn't order the bicycle guys or the set with the telephone box. The phone box does look really good, wish I had ordered that now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah the phone box set is pretty cool. I have finished it now, and managed to paint a tiny A & B for the buttons you were supposed to press on the phone when making a call :-)

      Delete
  2. Great work John. My, they're big, aren't they? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate.
      Nah, they're not big, 20mm are tiny ;-)

      Delete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...