Wednesday 27 January 2016

Dad's Army WIP Part 8

Don't Panic! Part 8 is here.

Righto, here's a couple of pictures of the figures from part 7 in their finished state- (well apart from any varnishing/dullcoat). In the background of the first photo you can see the bicycle troops up on the painting stands.



Below is a picture of completed troops in a felt lined storage drawer:


I plan to do some "proper" photographs at the end, as the WIP shots don't really show them in their best light- mind you they usually look better "in the hand" anyway, despite my best efforts at taking pictures :-)

All the best to one and all,

John.

P.S. A special "shout out" to Rodger & Nick for their regular comments - thanks guys!

2 comments:

  1. Superb paintwork! I had a call from a mate tonight. He said the Foundry stuff has arrived. I will pick them up next week so not long now till my turn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rodger :-)
      Excellent, you will really enjoy painting them I'm sure.

      Delete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...