Tuesday 31 May 2016

20mm Civilians for Modern Freighter Scenarios

I enjoyed painting & basing these 20mm Civilians from Elhiem. The idea is that they will be used as civilians on a freighter ship, probably involving some sort of intervention by covert ops or special forces. The guy I painted them for already has an MDF freighter model under construction. I used some filler over the usual sand base, then painted them a "deck grey" with some chipping and rust stains - hopefully they will look the part.








All the best,

John.

10 comments:

  1. Cool figures and very nice paint work John!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Rodger, I thought they were cool too. The guy in the suit looks a bit dodgy with his Hong Kong henchmen. I'm not sure who the people with the shoulder bags are, perhaps agents with secret plans? The figure with the hard hat & walkie talkie looks like one of the crew.

      Delete
  2. Lovely work. Elhiem doesa nice range of modern civilians.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pete. Yes, Elhiem does some good sculpts, I've painted quite a few now.

      Delete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...