Tuesday, 28 June 2016

75mm French First World War Artillery

75mm French Artillery. I thought I would post some pictures of the gun sans the crew so it's easier to get a good look at it. I believe the gun is made by NorthStar Figures - originally thought it was a Scarab model, but the configuration was slightly different. I had great fun doing the weathering on this. It was done just using acrylic paint & washes, chipping was done using Vallejo Black Brown applied with a sponge.






More to follow :-)

All the best,
John.

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful and realistic...excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, glad you think so mate.

      Delete
  2. That is just wonderful John. Really like the mud etc too, very realistic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rodger, I was pleased with how the "muck" turned out.

      Delete
  3. Definitely looking the biz John! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work there.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Paul, I 'll hopefully get some pictures up soon with the gun crew.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...