Wednesday 22 February 2017

First Commission for 2017 Complete!

G'day all,

still no good news about the internet being turned on - I am posting this from my Dad's place in town.
We have taken our problem to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman, they have contacted our provider, who basically have until the end of the month to give us an answer. I suspect the problem is on the wholesale side of things with the Telstra Networks not providing a connection to our place.....I really hope it gets resolved soon.

Thankfully a long time customer from the US sent me some figures to work on, which I have just finished & posted off.
I sure hope some more commission work turns up soon, as I now officially have no other source of income. Really could use that internet connection.

Once the internet gets switched on I'm hoping to have a free give-away thing to re-launch my blog.

Here's some pictures of the 20 &28mm moderns I just completed:























All the best,

John

15 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the camo Jack, they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are indeed awesome mate! Very well done. Good luck with the internet too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Rodger. Changed internet provider this last week, let's see how long they take to get us online.

      Delete
  3. That camo is really top notch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work, Jack, especially the camouflage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I seem to be getting plenty of practice with camo, which helps :-)

      Delete
  5. Fantastic work there- your camo is inspirational.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camo are great. I love in particular US troops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Mark. It always helps having good sculpts like these to work with.

      Delete
  7. Lovely work as always 😀

    ReplyDelete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...