Friday 11 August 2017

Eureka! More Hardy Warriors Join the Shieldwall...

These hardy warriors are all from Eureka Miniatures small, but rather splendid, range of 28mm Dark Age figures. I am hoping to fill out the ranks with a few more from them, and even a couple of special "civilian" items. There is an even split between decals & freehand on the shields. Interestingly the figure 2nd from right in first picture was originally armed with the angon, I replaced this with a standard spear. I like the variety of clothing & armour in the figures.








I updated the blog a bit recently, including my painting commission page.

All the best,
John.

7 comments:

  1. You are my favourite dark ages painter! Source of inspiration.
    Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am honoured Michal :-)
      I really enjoy your work too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks very much Rodger. Some more Eureka Dark Age minis are on their way to me in the post :-D

      Delete
  3. nice figures but the shields really make them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fierce looking and beautiful warriors, love the colors used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil, pleased you like the colour palette - I try and put a bit of thought into it, there's always more to learn though :-)

      Delete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...