Thursday 3 August 2023

Those Bloody Miniatures!

 I'm not dead -yet!

I haven't posted on here for ages. Most of my work has appeared on the dreaded Facebook and the YouTubes, but not here. Things are quickly lost on FB, whether in groups or the postings of individuals. There was something to be said for the old forum formats where one could follow the progress of a posters project in a useful sort of way.....

In any case, I have been painting a great many things since I last posted here. Today I'm sharing some pictures of Bloody Miniatures - a splendid 28mm metal range suitable for the 17th century. These were painted by me, but not, for me. They were a pleasure to paint.












 


































Thanks to all who stop by to look at the blog, (not the spammers), hope you enjoyed the pictures.
All the best,
John

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. I'm with you on the Facebook groups. Any topic I'm casually interested in always seems to disappear before I have had a proper chance to view it, and then it is a case of out of sight, out of mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Lawrence. Yes FB certainly has a frenetic pace all of its own.

      Delete
  2. beautiful miniatures and beautiful painting. I completely agree about FB etc. and will be sticking to blogging were the audience is smaller but genuinely interested and more engaging 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated Matt. I'll keep using FB, but my involvement there has certainly dialled back over time.

      Delete
  3. I left FB during the pandemic because of bullying. So I've been waiting ages to see your most excellent work. Great to see you back. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that you had such an unpleasant experience on FB. Glad that you enjoyed the pictures of my work, I shall endeavour to post some more :-)

      Delete
  4. Good to see your work.on here again, excellent as ever.

    ReplyDelete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...