Saturday 6 August 2016

Light Company Men of the Connaught Rangers


 Following on from my last post....These are the Light Company men of the 88th. The first picture are all Perry plastics, the marching poses and skirmishers are from the Perry metals range.
Thanks to everyone for their kind and encouraging words about this project, both here & on the forums. I'm planning one more post on this project which will feature the command figures & a group shot.








I hope you enjoyed the pictures of this scruffy bunch! :-)

All the best,
John.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely work on the Napoleonics John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful I wish I had the funds to collect at this standard......closely job😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matt! is "closely job" a predictive text thing? :-)
      Glad you like the look of 'em.

      Delete
    2. Yep sorry I think it has converted lovely job 😀

      Delete
  3. Lovly brush work! You're a master!

    ReplyDelete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...