Wednesday 10 February 2016

Hodges, Dispatch Rider & Civilians - Dad's Army Pictures

More figures from Wargames Foundry & painted by me. This time it's Warden Hodges, a Dispatch Rider, the Vicar, the Verger, Mrs Fox, Mr Blewitt & a Policeman.

"Get that bike shifted" barks Warden Hodges.

The rider roars past Hodges, who is still gesticulating madly.

Some of the Walmington on Sea locals.

Now joined by the local constabulary.

Stay tuned for the next episode, in which local law enforcement encounters some suspicious characters...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Nick. Some 5th Columnists in the next post.... :-)

      Delete
  2. Excellent results John! Again I wish I had bought all the sets. These are more that I didn't get and I really need a Mrs Fox to keep Jones under control!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated Rodger :-)
      I'd like to get some stuff from Foundry myself - they do some nice Anglo-Saxon types.

      Delete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...